Introduction to Blockchain ecosystems
- Advantages of Blockchain versus centralized systems.
- Evaluating and analyzing the necessities of using the Blockchain technology.
- The smart contracts: real life examples.
- Latest trends in Blockchain regulatory framework.
- Limitations and risks associated with Blockchain.
Blockchain technology practical applications
- Areas of application and real life examples.
- Innovative ways of organizing the business via Blockchain.
- Business models based on decentralization.
- Available technology instruments and Blockchain infrastructure.
- Introduction to STO (Security Token Offering).
The progress in the world we live in, comes to us as a result of various innovations. Each and everyone of them is designed to make our lives better, more convenient and secure. This course will cover the main principles behind innovation, i.e., how we create, realise and distribute innovation. Afterwards, we will study innovation in the Blockchain context and how it will revolutionise the environment. Here, we will also examine how to create and manage crypto projects.
Blockchain Project Management
• Standard instruments for managing projects.
• The Blockchain projects’ lifecycle.
• Peculiarities of the Blockchain projects.
• Blockchain project management models (BPMM)
• Financing of Blockchain projects.
Key Business Courses
o Financial Risks
o Strategic Management
o Project Management
o Behavioral Finance